The Leadership Challenge
Have you ever had a cause that meant so much to you and you just wanted to know how you could make a difference? Lead – your – ship. Bringing others on the journey is implied but perhaps not fully understood by most in the context of leadership. Leadership is having others see the greatness within themselves. Learn the qualities that leaders of the past and of today’s world have in common. How are you no different from them? And more importantly, what will you lead? There are no coincidences. You are reading this because you were meant to. Now take a step towards developing in you the untapped power that you were brought here for.
The Leadership Challenge Benefits include:
- What Is It To Lead – what is common about all leaders in past, present and future? Learn the 5 Core Pillars of all Leaders.
- Heartbreak – most leaders are beside themselves witnessing social unrest where they can’t live with the issue anymore. Find your heartbreak.
- Inspiration – What is the change that you want to see that inspires you to take action? Learn to connect with your heart.
- Levels Of Self – Leaders view themselves in many plains, not just individual. Find out what will make you the most affective leader.
- Message – learn to construct a clear and concise message
- Who Is Your Population – learn to indentify who your speaking to
- Courage Not The Absence of Fear – learn how leaders manage and work thru doubt and fear and still push on
- Who Is It About? Learn how to bring greatness to the people you serve.
- Leaders Make Leaders – Ultimately any great movement needs other stars supporting the vision. Learn how to have stars play next to you.